Wednesday 2 May 2007

Ennervate!

Revives someone, especially someone who has had Stupefy cast on them.
I have hopped on to the blogging bandwagon finally!

Well, I have to confess that I have always been an anti blogger of sorts… I have always thought my writing and poems were personal and I didn’t want the whole wide world giving me a critical analysis of what I wrote (Of course under the assumption that people have the patience and time to read my blog! Why is there a sense of déjà vu?? PMA ??). It is a rather uneasy feeling when you know someone is reading your life, like an open book… well e-book!

However, I have discovered I can write beyond that and boy, I have been Ennervated or what?

I like the Harry Potter touch, you see. :)

This verse has been with me through my good times and bad, my “pillayar suzhi”, and God how I hate to admit it, this is written by “not – one – of – my – fave – authors” (Read Ayn Rand)… What an irony…

"In the name of the best within you, do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads.

Do not let the fire go out, do not let the hero in your soul perish, in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle. The kind of world you desired can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible and it is yours. But to win requires total dedication.

Fight for the virtue of your pride. Fight with the radiant certainty and the absolute rectitude that yours is the battle for any achievement, any value, any grandeur, any goodness, any joy that has ever existed on this earth ... "


And yes… Disclaimers:

1. All the ranting on this site is purely a documented form of my arbit thoughts and does not hold any importance beyond that.
2. All the explanation for the titles of my posts have been lifted from :
http://www.mugglenet.com/info/other/spells.shtml

Yes Mr. Bagchi, it is in my blood now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment